William M. Jones
Associates Degree in Physical Education & Exercise Science
State University of New York at Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY Dec 2010 GPA – 3.748/4.0
Graduated on the Presidents List
Bachelors of Science In Physical Education
State University of New York at Cortland
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
St. Mary’s afterschool program
St. Mary’s Elementary School, Cortland, NY, Spring 2011
• Planned and led activities for all different ages of student s from pre-k thru 6th grade.
• Worked to create themed activities that were innovative and included specific motor movement skills.
Related Teaching Experience
Snowboard Instructor, Labrador Mountain, Truxton, NY, Dec 2010 – Present
• Worked to teach individuals of all ages and abilities to learn how to/improve skills on a snowboard.
• Used multiple different methods to work with individuals with drastically different athletic backgrounds in the same groups.
• Worked as an instructor for the school lead programs around the area and had six week lesson plans set up for each group.
On the Job Training Instructor, United States Marine Corps, Jacksonville, NC, Feb 2004 – Feb 2009
• Worked as a shop training Non-commissioned Officer that led members of my team through weekly training instructions.
• Created and managed the entire program for the work area as well as created the manuals that would be put through annual inspection.
• Taught individuals how to properly fix and maintain aircrafts through hands on instruction.
Presidents List for outstanding academics from SUNY OCC Dec 2010
Marine Corps College Fund Recipient, Feb 2004
American Red Cross Infant, Child & Adult CPR
American Red Cross Certified First Aid
American Red Cross Certified AED Essentials
Certified NYS Snowboard Instructor at Labrador